<body>

@ 23 January, 2013


Some people definitely need to know what's the definition of happiness! My definition of happiness - hugging  my favourite barney! (see the photo & you'll understand hehe)

Think I did a pretty good job today. Made a right choice and stopped the texting. And then did some house chores (ok not some but a lot) just to make myself busy and not think about the matter. I don't wanna be entangled in the same situation again. I am going to stand so firm this time, so strong that nothing can tear me down. I will be strong, and move on. No point staying at the same place anyway. Besides, the happiness that I am having right now cannot be compared to anything else. Being able to just do whatever I want, so carefree, living life as it is. Just great, really. Soon, the time for me to finally let go of even the memories will come, and I definitely hope to hit my target by the end of Feb!! :)))

Anw, I guess no one can ever guess who gave me happiness throughout these entire time i was down & out.Yup my bestie played a huge part in this. She's one of them! There's 2 actually. For bestie, I don't have to say much. It's pretty obvious how much she has done just to make me move on. :) As for the other unknown person, he may not be my boyfriend, but I swear he will make a good boyfriend. Still thinking who he is? Ok too bad not gonna reveal him here just yet. Wait a little while more. The both of them means so much to me. They're my world & my everything else, and again, I would do anything just to protect them, from anyone and anything. They're the best of the best. Nowhere else can you find someone like them.

Ok, time to go. Till then.

xx