Oh well. Greetings from home.
Am extremely tired today. Got up at 7am just for the interview at pat's schoolhouse at 10am with bestie. Ok so apparently, we were super early. Ok not super but kinda. We arrived around, 945am? (kiasu la must give good impression cuz first impression always counts LOL) k and then the principal was so nice, like she was our friend. And I'm glad to say we got the infant building! Babies and babies and more babies! Ok I better maintain, don't get too excited. K and then, some kind of discussion + getting familiar with whoever was there. That's all for this morning.
And for now, I'm having such a horrible headache. I feel like my head is gonna explode any moment. So heavy & am feeling so dizzy. (must be insane because I still can blog) ok can. On an even sadder note, M1 SERVICE IS DOWN TODAY. FUCK THIS SHIT. It has been down since 3pm....... And then my messages were like lagging the entire time. Shitty telco leads to shitty services. So much for trusting m1. Pissed off. 😡 Have to end up using whatsapp to communicate with everyone. Just so upsetting. Rn I'm praying so hard that they'll fix this problem ASAP. Ugh.
Ok time to get out of here and blog again some other time.
K bye.