<body>

@ 20 January, 2013

Here's a few overdue pictures! 

 Morning sun. 
 After so much contemplation from Elizabeth Arden, I finally got the red door!!!! :*

Baskin Robbins w/ M&M chocolates to cheer me up on results day.



Okay, hi.

Weather has been so cold of late. And, (ok i shouldn't mention anything about the past). Without a doubt, i miss how things use to be. But oh well, it's all over. And i'm glad it is too. I guess. So, i spent my day going to the hospital and then coming home to help mom with the CNY decorations. She injured her spine so she can't bend. But here's something that piss me off - my brother isn't moving his lazy ass to help out. K, before i flare up, let's stop about him. Anyway, Hendrick came over for a visit today. And a happy news for me - everyone has been telling me I lost weight! And true enough, I'm now 55. Ha, that's 2kg down the scale! Happy like crazy.

At this point, i just want comfort food. If i have Starbucks right now, i will just keep quiet and just enjoy it. I've been thinking quite a lot of late, like more than usual. And have been falling sick as well but thank god I'm alright now. Hibernation session today for myself for an hour plus. Felt so great after that. Like i've just removed a heavy burden off my chest. Because i swear i couldn't sleep well last night, was so horrible. Kept waking up during intervals. Sucks a lot i must say. Didn't sleep well. -_- Anyway, i should probably get another huge carebear. Everytime i cry i end up hugging the current carebear. It's huge but i'm forever hugging the same one.

Someone asked me about my birthday wish this year since i'm hitting the legal 18. I have no wishes this year. Every year, i told people if i had huge bears, i would be contented. This year, even huge bears don't work anymore. I just want everyone to be happy. I'd rather get myself those bears, than to put others happiness at expense. So yup, i want nothing but the best for everyone. :)

Okay, that's about it. Sums up what i've got to say.

x

Ending off this post with a happy me after letting go of what's that suppose to be gone!