<body>

@ 18 January, 2013

Hello! x

Did some washing up today. Showered all 3 dogs, cleaned the front porch because they peed everywhere, and then re-arranged my clothes according to colours!! So pretty hehehe I like! :)))) anyway, did all those with the help of Bestie! Been spending my holidays with her and definitely we've grown closer than before! So great. Everything right now is smooth sailing, yay. ^^ so happy & contented. Hehe. Shall release a news next month. Be patient everybody!

Rewarded ourselves with sundae ice cream even though we're not suppose to eat. Therefore I took 2-3 mouthfuls and then passed it to mom. My throat is horrible. Lost is in the earlier part of the day and I was so upset because I had no voice. Couldn't stand not talking. Then it was time to spam water!! Drank a lot. Gained back my voice, at last. So glad! Hehe. Anw, need to make a trip to the bank ASAP or else my money will just finish. Ok that's all.

xx