<body>

@ 16 January, 2013

"Happy ever after never happened, and never lasts."

Here's a short blog post because I'm bored rn. Watching The best bet with grandma. Nothing beats spending time with her and being her part time nurse. Haha. To be honest, I should have listed nursing in my JAE. But because I'm just afraid of poking needles into the patients and the amount of blood I must clear, ew. The thought of it just turns me off completely. So anyway, having a great time at home. Enjoying time while I can until pat's school house give me a call! But I still don't understand why they actually hire china workers. They're so rough with the babies! Gosh.

Here's a random thought. I thought of chopping my hair off. The weather is pissing me off. But then again, I will look so huge with short hair. So, I thought of having all at the same length. But then, I will look weird when i tie up my hair. Then I thought of maintaining the current hair that I have and go back to bangs, but I will end up looking like a kid. Zzzz. Since I've long fringe which is so suitable for centre partings, I should just stick to it. Bonus point is that I can move the fringe anywhere I want to. And my fav when my hair is up, is when it's all backwards. No trouble. Plus it's easy to bun it up! Guess I can forgo about cutting my hair already.

Idk what to do but all I wna do is eat ice cream and have Starbucks w/ no whip cream. I hate whip cream anw. But the throat is being as annoying & troublesome as ever. Major sigh! Oh well. Hopefully I'll be well by this weekend, because I cannot hold it any longer. They're having a promotion btw!!

Another random thought, why on earth do I have a private blog in the first place.... It's completely redundant to me now. All that's left are posts that hurts the most when you read it. Bad memories I guess. Have been wanting to delete it but I find it so hard to do it. Like, I spent half of my sec school life blogging there as well. Decided that I won't delete it and just leave it there to accumulate dust. But I'm glad I've moved on from all those terrible issues.

Well, seems like I'm pretty wordy today. (this doesn't bode a good sign btw) prolly just end off here before any nonsense starts to happen.

xoxo.