<body>

@ 22 January, 2013

Doing a little bit of blogging today because i feel like it.

I came to a conclusion this afternoon regarding the incident. So i've decided to pen all my thoughts here, because of certain reasons. No matter what the outcome was, i'm glad my decision was respected. Really. Concluded that no matter how hard i try, how i try to let the issue fade, it will not & doesn't fade away that easily. Friends will always be the best solution to anything. And i'm glad i was able to let go of the entire incident though it will remain a scar in me for quite a long time. Forgetting about the pain is another issue altogether. Letting go is another one as well. But as long as i'm happy, i believe everyone is. Don't wish to cause any further trouble to anyone. Everything else doesn't matter now. Happiness does.

Being able to feel so happy after such a long while was just great. It's like the entire grey sky has faded and the air isn't so thick anymore. Sharing my joy & positiveness with everyone around me definitely feels great! I have so much more to learn and life goes on. Just glad that i'm back to being me!! :B I must say i miss laughing genuinely.

My only prayer right now, is that everyone around me shares the joy and be happy for 2013. That's all I ever ask for.

Now, I would like to dedicate this next paragraph to an extremely special group of people!

And definitely, thanks to a very special group of people who really helped me throughout this entire phase. They have done so much to help me get out of this sticky situation that i was facing and without them, i couldn't have done it. Though they are not acquaintances, much less friends, they stood by me till the very end. Till i am strong enough to say, "Okay, i'm ready to move on." Though right now, like i mentioned before, all that's left of the relationship are memories, this special group of people are still here, willing to help me out. I will not mention who they are right now, but i promise i will once Chinese New Year is over. Will take pictures and post them up!! (No worries, all of them are decent people. And they are the best lot!!) I love them to bits. They're my closest & my dearest. I will do anything to protect them. Just very glad & happy to have them arnd!! :') As for now, happy guessing who these people are! If you can guess, good for you. If not, too bad and be patient till CNY is over!

xx