<body>

Fairly equal. @ 14 December, 2012

"Friends are those who are stand by you, even when you hit your lowest point in life. They never once gave up on you, nor looked down on you."

Hello! x

Just decided to have a random post since i'm waiting for time to pass. Meeting momsie at Nex later to get my clothes omg like finally. So happy! Plus arm candies woohoo. :B Been a long while since I last went shopping actually.

Now, i'm wondering where did my blogging sense went to. I used to love blogging and I would even make it a point to blog every other day. Be it any happenings or not. Well i guess it's because the blog is private and not to mention i only kept it to 5 readers. No particular reason as to why I keep it private actually, just didn't like the feeling of people commenting on whatever i say/post. I mean, it's my life and my post, right? :)

Been having lots of thoughts this holiday. Best thing about this holiday? I had the best time of my life. Resting for 2 months at home, looking back into the year thinking how fast it flew by. It only seemed like yesterday when i just started class and was feeling the stress. Now, even the stress level is gone. 100% stress-free! Had so many obstacles in the year. Friendship, relationship, studies, family. Like almost everything. Sat back on the sofa and thought, "wow" to myself. This is amazing.

love,
Jovell.