<body>

12/12/12 Best Friend's Departure @ 13 December, 2012

 12/12/12

  

Because leaving my best friend was never an option. But I'm glad she came into my life. 
Thankful for this friendship that god gave me to treasure, and definitely thankful for another chance that was given. So glad and contented. :')

 Photos before Anjali checked in :

 





Hello all! x

So, I sent Anjali off yesterday with some of the classmates. Nope, not regretting my decision that I sent her off because she's someone that I treasure a lot. I lost her once, am definitely not going to repeat the same mistake anymore. Was strong enough to hold back my tears yesterday, really couldn't bear to see her go, not after what we have been through. :(

Took some photographs together, individual shots, and of course, hugging shots. I miss this girl so much already! Will definitely travel to Malaysia just to visit her often! Best friends don't come by easily. The best of the best. When the friendship was broken back then, it never occurred to me how important she was in my life. I had no one else to turn to. And I'm glad the air is cleared. No more regrets now. :)

Wished her all the best before we left, and gave her countless hugs. Emotional morning it was, even Mr Effendy shed tears. She'll be missed by everyone in class.

love,
Jovell.