<body>

A walk down memory lane. @ 26 July, 2012

Been a day since I wasn't here but just had the feel to blog. :)

Everything's been good so far. School, Friends. Definitely not Family. And, I guess we'll hold that topic for a little while more. Comprehending sentences is not as easy as you think it is. Sometimes, it leads to a severe consequence, that no one likes.

Here to blog about a walk down memory lane! I'm someone who strongly believes that memories plays a huge part in my life, a significant role that stands out in every other aspect. Once in awhile, I find myself talking with my friends, be it old or new, about my days in FTPSS. I remember how I used to hate coming to FTPSS because of people's remarks and thoughts about the school. It took me quite sometime to open up and actually reach out to everyone around me. I definitely disliked the feeling of being alone. And as I speak to them, every sentence I dictate, the scene goes on in my mind, like a mini live show in there. I feel the vibe, the passion. Camps are one of my favorite topics to talk about. That's because through various camps, it made me what I am today. And with my teachers guidance of course. I love how teachers can be friends at times, just that. Of course a boundary still exists, but then again, it is always better to be friends.

 So, I took a walk down my own memory lane this afternoon. I realized how much has changed. How the people around me have matured. Am pretty excited to get the photographs from Mr Loh actually. Sec 1 -4 camp photographs. And when I do a comparison, there's going to be a huge difference. I miss everyone who left, that's one thing for sure. And the first person, will be Mark Nattawut. He was a great partner to be with in the EXCO team, and definitely someone really really awesome and nice to work with. He holds on to a lot of faith and hope in the team I must say. And when I found out he left on the 2nd week of Jan 2011, I burst into tears. I cried at the stairs alone. I wasn't allowed to tell anyone at that point of time. I didn't know what to do. I cried and cried. I knew I was going to be alone to handle the events team. I couldn't do it on my own, I thought to myself. Then I tried calling Mark, but to no avail. Days past, and I move on. But he, lives in my memory.

On top of that, I MISS MY SENIORS. I REALLY MISS THEM SO MUCH. I hate the current batch of juniors. I cannot deny that and I am not afraid to say it either. They are just a lousy bunch of juniors. Like Mr Loh said, aiya, everything also take from previous batches, then at the end of it, claim they did it FROM SCRATCH. Well, I strongly agree. Anw, back to the topic. NICOLA, JENINA, JACQUELINE, RIYAN, JUSTIN, JAVIER, YAZID, DIKAI, RACHEL,NANTHINI, AZREEN, DANFENG,NURUL & so many more. Words cannot describe how much I need them when I run into major issues with this annoying batch 2012. Nowadays, LTC in FTP are like easy peasy stuff. 5 years ago, it definitely wasn't. It was a tough job done. If time permits, I'd rather turn back time and have my seniors back again.

That's my memory lane for my afternoon thought. Just thought I'll share it on my blog since I had the sudden vibe + am waiting for the television programme to commence. Till my next post. :)