I have always wondered, 'do straight forward people even think before they speak?'
Sometimes, harsh words doesn't brings about a good change. By saying someone is black just because of the skin color, or by saying were you got BO? What's with that. Nobody's perfect. I hate that I'm surrounded with 1/2 of the people around me being straight forward. They ought to stuff a sock into their mouth. Got comments, and you know its nasty, you should know better to zip it. Rather than to hurt someone for no reason where by you think its funny.
on the brighter side, hate less love more has indeed worked on me. Giving in is really good sometimes. And choosing to ignore certain situations feels good. People hate all they want, as long as you love, there'll be an end. Im glad I could do it. Getting rid of all the hatred inside me!
Till then. x