<body>

Face it. @ 17 May, 2012

'So when the dreamer dies, what happens to the dream?'

Blah. I don't know what's going on. Never expected poor grades to be on my results slip. I don't know how to face everyone, that includes Mommy who never gave up on me. The feeling is horrible. The thought of ringing her up after getting back every paper just tears me apart. I know it wasn't my best, i know. But what else could I do? As much as I wanted to burst out in tears right at the ninth moment, I realize that there isn't any point in doing so when it's all over, and what's left is to work harder.

What Ms Wylde said today makes sense. "You have an option, it just entirely depends on which is YOUR option."

Mrs Woo said another, "I'll take away your boat & rice bowls. If you want to sail back to your hometown and have food on the table, you will have to fight the war, take the enemy's boat and sail back. The only meaning : You can only move forward, there's no looking back."

It then struck me, that I still have time left. It's my decisions. And I should jolly well make full use of it. Just what is wrong with me? I wonder.

Wake up, Jovell.

*Smacks head*