<body>

@ 10 March, 2012





Thank you God for such wonderful primary school friends, who still stays on with me up till date. I appreciate each & every one of them for always being there for me, for always being concerned, for always tolerating my weird behaviors on certain days, for telling me to be strong and go on. I thank God we are the best of friends, and that nothing can separate the bond we have. I love the fact that we are the closest of the closest and that we share anything and everything altogether. Doesn't feel like strangers, but a family instead. I love them for who they are, and I always will. Please don't take them away, they are one of the few pillars I rlly appreciate & love.

Anyway, trip to Sentosa was a little fail. Intended to sun tan, but the weather was against us. Heavy rain and thunderstorms, what else could we do. :( Frisbee and volleyball for awhile and went to shower. A sore eye scene we experienced in the toilet completely grossed us out. Ew.
Dinner @ Vivo, and chit chatting time at the top. Enjoyed my day a lot, even though I was pretty much quiet.

I love em, very much.