
Now, when was the last time I actually sat down and blog a proper post? Probably months before N levels begun. School has commenced, i feel the stress level increasing. It's slowly accumulating, but I'll never admit defeat. I'll fight till the very end. I'll persevere. If I could do it last year, I can also do it this year. I'm hanging in there for my own future. A future that I create on my own.
Blogging from Toapayoh Lorong 7, Grandparents place. Here with Momsie, Brother & my maid to help them do some spring cleaning and washing up of the floors and bathroom + toilet, and at the same time finish up some homework that's due next week. Really feeling the pressure in me these days. :( Feeling so horrible but I know I'll pull through this. I can do it! Anw, am glad to be here, in the house where I spent 3 yrs of my childhood, talking to 2 lovely old folks who are still healthy and living well, and along with an Aunty who's so diva. Contented to have them still in my life. I dare not think of the future, never dared to.
School has been pretty hectic as usual. With those homework stacking up and only being able to clear them when the weekends arrive. It's irony how all of us often anticipate Fridays to arrive as soon as possible. School ends late every other day now. Tuesdays its 4/5pm, Wednesdays its 6pm, Thursday its 335pm, Fridays its 225pm. I missed those days when school ended either at 115pm or 150pm. :( Nevertheless, it's my final year. I don't expect much other than good results. It's high time I learn to appreciate everyone around me before they are gone. Time for a change. Final year = enjoy every second you have in school & just feel blessed. That's all I ever wished for.
My next post will probably be around Chinese New Year, along with some pictures I took when I went to Chinatown. Super crowded but very vivid image of the things there. Red hongbaos, lanterns, dragons symbol and etc. Awesome much.
Time to do some work. Blog another time. Ciao!