
So, i headed out with my girls yesterday. It's always the same 3 of us but yeah i don't take them for granted. Glad that we managed to catch up with one another about each other's life, about how things have been in our relationships and stuff, our studies, our friends, enemies, family, primary school life, so much more. I feel all grown up, but yet on the other hand, i detest being a grown up.
Being a grown up meant i had to deal with certain circumstances in Life, which i am not prepared to do so at all. I still want to enjoy my youth, i still want to stay up late, talking on the phone, having conferences, having slumber parties, girls night out, catch up sessions, gathering times, and most of all, remain lucid while i can. I want to enjoy the night lights, my clear visions of how the city actually looks like, a vibrant and elegant town. Not when my memories becomes a vague influx, totally no. I want to mingle, have laughters every other day, gossip with people dear to me, have grandmother telling tales session. There's so much more that i would like to enjoy and achieve in this period of life span. It only happens to everyone once, same applies to me. It doesn't repeat over again anymore. And i want it to be the happiest period in my life span.
I'm afraid of growing up. As each day passes by, i face millions of insecurity. I fear problems and conflicts. I don't avoid them, but i learn to face them. However, it's not within my means to control what's taking place around me everyday. I wish i could though.
I wish i was still a child.