Just when everything seems to be tumbling down, stand up, and brace yourself. Even if it means to do it all over again, you must. Don't walk away, it'll show how much of a coward you actually are. Don't lay down forever, it shows how much you are a loser.
Still can't get over the incident. I see that same guy every other day these days. I'm worried. I'm afraid. This can't go on. I don't know what to do. Whenever i see him, my heart beat races as fast as a horse as though i'm in a race at the turf club. I feel harried at the sight of him. I mean, who would like to face a guy who actually seemed mad every single day and not feel afraid by it? Haunting me each time in my sleep is not a good thing either. I dare not go out in the night, even with bro sometimes, it makes me feel unsafe. That mad fella is working at a coffee shop near the bus stop, i couldn't believe my eyes at first. Damn.