When was the last time that i actually felt this high level of stress? Probably primary 6 i suppose. But compared to now, it's a totally different thing in whole. Weighing a p6 work with a sec 4 work is a far cry from what i learned previously in p6. Life was really easy, mathematics had little formulae to memorize, science had NO formula at all, just the basic life cycle and venn diagram which is now out of the syllabus, english didn't require memorizing of letter writing formats, be it informal or formal, just cloze passages and comprehension. Chinese was even better, the whole textbook was filled with hanyu pinyin, i miss those days.
Now that i'm in secondary 4, i came to understand how fast time flies. I understood the importance of studying hard and achieving good grades. I do regret for not scoring well during PSLE. I did felt rather guilty though.
I've so much to say. What now.