<body>

Disappointment. @ 23 August, 2011

Just so you know, i didn't chose the option to fail. It's not fun mocking at me. Okay? Just because i keep silent means i don't hear or feel anything. I do, i just don't wanna make things big. And that in doing so it wouldn't bring my marks any higher. Yes, i've made a whole lot of unnecessary careless mistakes in this preliminary examinations, that sucks alot. Every subject i made a mistake.

English overshot limit, letter I became i.
Mathematics, instead of 3 significant figures, i wrote 2 decimal places.
Chinese, a little out of point for letter writing and too many wrong words, NEVER CHECK.
Geography, i wrote the wrong factor.
Social Studies, i wrote the wrong factor.

These are things i never said when i got back my papers. It's nothing to be proud of. Now you know my achilles heel, so just fucking stop mocking at me will you? I have feelings too. FAIL MEANS FAIL. I accept that fact. And i'm moving on, this time even stronger than before. Laugh all you want, we'll see who'll have the last laugh at the end of the year. It's not funny when you hear people mocking behind your back. I had to hold back those tears and tell myself to remain calm. This time, i succeeded in controlling. At least, i know where i went wrong and what my mistakes were.

This sucks, big time. FML.

Edited @ 8:55pm.

It's not getting any better. It's getting worser. All i feel like doing now is just to sleep in and never wake up. Can i? Sigh. Side note, i wanna get pretty pegs and peg my polaroids on a nylon strong against the wall. At least it'll make me feel more happier and i'll be more jovial.