Honestly, my friends are the awesom-est people i've ever met in this lifetime. I'm thankful that i've got them by me in times when i need a pair of listening ears. Or when i need someone close to guide me along, or someone to pour my problems out to.
Everytime i think of our graduation day that's approaching real soon, it makes tears gradually well up in my eyes. I think of the good days we all had together, be it a sitting down lesson or a physically & vigorous lesson like P.E. Or gossiping/sharing secrets during free periods or recess. We can talk about anything under the sun, and that's what i'm glad about. Images of us flashed back. It's gonna be 2 years soon. We've created such a strong bond, that not anyone out there could damage it. Not even a single bit. We suffered Mrs Graetz naggings during bio/admin period/class bonding period, Mdm Rozainah's PMS day(s) on Mondays, Mrs Sandra harsh words whenever she's pissed off with us, Ms Liu's fierce look, so much more ...
You people are wonderful, amazing, awesome, great, and everything else in the dictionary that means a great thing.
I'll miss you guys, so much. I really will. :(