<body>

@ 19 July, 2011

Damn man seriously. Who the hell are you people to perceive me in such a manner? I mean, did you derive your conclusions from your ass or your eyes? Or rather, pardon me, your ears? Don't judge me when you don't know me well enough. And for your information, you don't sit beside me in class, neither are you my classmate, neither are you my boyfriend, neither are you Syafiq, so how in the world would you know i'm using him? Oh please. Use the brains god gave you. There's a reason why god chose to gave it to you. I hope you know what I actually mean. Being observant is one thing, but I guess you guys missed out that point, considering the fact that all 4 of you are actually from the Express stream.

And to the lady and gentlemen who told Syafiq that i'm using him, Miss Ufairah and Mr Azran, kindly shut the fuck up and mind your own bloody business. You don't see me slapping him or abusing him right? Damn you both, and to think that you respect Allah, yet you're sinning here. What a bad example.

To Siti Nurulhuda, you as well girl. Mind your language okay? I don't treat him poorly. I'm not like those girls who takes their guy for granted. You don't spend time with us, so quit calling the kettle black. Instead of hanging your dirty linen in public, i suggest that you shut your own mouth before others have to shut it for you k. Too bad, you didn't cherish your time with Syafiq when you both were still together back then. I vowed to treat him better than all his girls. I did it. So, kindly just focus on your O levels and get out of my life, you're SO NOT NEEDED.

To Amanda of 4E3, excuse me. When he's sad, it doesn't means that i'm the cause of it. I don't even talk to you. And you dare to accuse me this way? Pfffft. Come on, don't tell me everytime when you're down it's because of the same reason as well? Be realistic. Bitch you.

I'm feeling better after ranting it all out at my blog. Keep this secret to yourselves to whoever that's reading this. Thanks. :)