<body>

First day of Semester 2. @ 27 June, 2011


Timetable has changed. No offense or anything but, I really hate Mr Kamil being our Physical Education teacher. Like, why can't Mr Raj continue being our P.E teacher? Ugh. English, Ms Wylde is back. Like Farhana said, she's become more bitchier, more bitch fit problems, but overall she's pretty still the same except for the way she talks. A whole lot of work to be done.

This is why I really dread going to school, I don't feel nice sometimes. Especially when I've to set foot onto the express level ground which is at level 2, I feel extremely looked down on. I mean, it's my feelings. Do you have to stare at me as I walk past the classes? Hello? It's not like I'm a criminal or something right? I do have feelings too if you guys forgot. Honestly, after how I realized my feelings were changed, I prefer my classmates. I feel comfortable walking on level 3 instead, seriously speaking.

I just don't get it. Express and Normal, what's the diff? It's only that we're studying at a slower pace compared to you guys, do you all have to be so drama rama and make things look + sound so differently? I felt a moment of sadness when I walked past and all of you had to stare. Really an uncomfortable feeling.