<body>

Hallucination @ 21 October, 2010


The exams are way over. The results are out. I passed 3 or 4, should make it up to 4N for next year. Photos not anytime yet, busy with Life. IFacilitate workshop on the 26th of this month, the first part. Gotta be there for marking attendance sake and whatsoever, and then prolly discuss the remaining details of LTC 2010. Super tiring. Everyday meeting nowadays, LTC is less than a month away alrd, really fast yeah. Time flies, people change. How true can this be?

Anyway, school's been a total bitch. It's either i'm being over paranoid or something. I hate to think in a way which i'm not supposed to. My mind gets polluted and there goes all my energy and stuff. Damn it srsly. I hate it when i have those kind of feelings and whereby my emotions get the chance and take over me as an advantage towards it. FML!

On the other hands, friendship isn't a problem, right? Not at the moment. But it'll happen. Gah whatever. Just for an update sake. Okayz imma go now, toodles! :)