.jpg)
I studied Social Studies till my brains couldn't function properly anymore. Damn, my mood swings are back. I feel like crying my heart out, i don't know what's wrong with me nowadays. My eyes are often filling up themselves with tears, and i can't seem to be able to do anything about it at all. Sigh... :(
Edited @ 8:59pm.I'm feeling so much better now after taking pictures and eating ice cream. Yeah i am. :) I guess all i need is just time. The ample time to rest and think things through thoroughly without having to fret over them like how i do over mathematics sums in the textbooks and worksheets, including the examinations questions. Pretty glad that i'm alright now, hate to feel down and upset for no stupid reason. A waste of my time but what else can i do when it happened? Nothing but sit there and stone. Tsk.
I'm done with Social Studies. Geography next. Or i might continue with Social Studies cuz' i'm still a little confused with some of the facts. Geography rather easy, just gotta remember the health indicators & GNP Per Capita & HDI, as well as how to write the entire essay out in just 30 minutes time given. Rather more worried for Social Studies cuz' i can't seem to understand the other half of the chapter now. My brains are like dead now, of all times. What a bad timing huh.
Ok, i must get going. Bye! :)
Edited @ 11:30pm.God, i'm still awake. I'm trying very hard not to sleep cuz' Mommy wants me to keep her company till she has finished up her paper work. And it's taking a really long time to do so. I need my sleep badly. It's been a boring saturday with me studying Social Studies like mad. Sigh! I should turn in pretty soon i guess. School on Monday again, and i'm going to become real busy on Monday. There's seriously a whole stack of problems to be settled and be done again. Tsk, i hate this alot seriously.
I guess i'm gnr tell Mom i need to head towards bed now. Else i won't be able to get up on time tomorrow morning and follow them out to have a haircut. I shall see how about cutting my hair. Till then folks. I'm gnr go sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep and catch up with all my beautiful dreams. Nightmares, i don't need you to find me at all. Not even for a single second so please don't interrupt and distrupt my sweet dreams k? I'll love you for that and i'll appreciate it much.