<body>

Understand it backwards instead. @ 14 June, 2010


I hate having stomach cramps, especially on a Monday when it's the start of a new week! :( God. Please go away, you're giving me a really hard time and I can't really move about with you inside of me. Come back next month, or maybe just come but without the pain. Sickening period, blah. I'm so bored that I don't have anything else to do other than do some blogging and log on to Facebook and roam around. Tskkkkkkk, what a holiday i have huh.

Have been trying my best to complete Word Search Book 6 which I found in my drawer someday ago while I was messing up the entire place to find my diary. Hahahaha, but who cares. I shall pack it up later on or this friday, i'm pretty lazy to do all those stuff. Cuz' i know it's gnr be freaking tiring and i'll K.O before it even hits 10pm on the clock. Talking to Ragani on Facebook chat. Seems like nowadays no one really logs into MSN anymore eh, all jumped over to Facebook. Lol. :>

Okay I'm gnr go get myself busy now bye! :)