
Changed of blogskin again. Got bored of the previous once and cuz' i've been used to those kinda skin for a long time, decided it was time for a change? :) Heh. Anyway, am back from some place I've went. Erm haha I think only Gina knows about it? Ha but in any case, I'm back safe & sound! Didn't did much uh, just sit in the car and stared out of the window for hours. Visited relatives too, blah. Nothing much to talk about lah.
So, was on the phone with Gina that sister of mine with ants size handwriting, hahahaha. Did quite a series of catch up with her on certain people, right sist? Haha you know i know eh. Talked for an hour plus or so? I'm not really sure, didn't check the call summary. Mainly was about _ & _. But tsk, let nature take it's own course will be the best decision made I suppose. :/ Hahaha whatever. Rah. Updated private blog as well last night before i left. Those invited, if you've read it, do let me know alright? :) Ha and keep it a secret uh!
Life is boringgggggggggggggggggggggg to the max please! Ugh. Okay i wanna take my shower and then go do my English holiday homework, as well as Physics. Let's hope I won't cast it aside when I've seen the questions, ah. Kkz i think it's enough bye!
***********************************************
Here's a little something for you folks. :)
God Gave Me 5 Fingers For A Reason.
my pinky is for my best friends and our promises that will never be broken,
my ring finger is for him and for proof that we’ll be together forever,
my middle finger is for that girl that pushes me too far and to show her how I feel,
my pointer finger is to silence them, to savor the moment,
my thumb is for everyone, to let them know that I’m gonna be okay, No Matter What.