
Haha okay people my apologies for not giving a proper post over the past few days yeap. Life has been rather busy of late, with the collecting back of examination scripts and stuff, nothing's getting any better. Failed 2 pass 4, not really satisfied actually, but just gotta work harder for the Final Year Examinations. Sigh, and yeah I remembered many people crying on Thursday when they got back their scripts, and erm no not the upper secondary, mainly the lower secondary. I was in the toilet with Gina and there was this girl who came in crying, tsk. And if I didn't remember wrongly, one of our teacher said that the sec 3's this year has one of the worst record. Ah, whatever. :/ Don't talk about it.
School again tomorrow. And heading to Balestier Hill for some YOG games duty, not sure what is it about but hahaha Mr Loh's instructions so yeap. :) Well, it's better than staying in school doing nothing but gossiping and crapping rightz, heh. Probably gonna be a really long day tomorrow I suppose. Brother & I swopped study areas last night, Dad & Mum shifted their bed position. Sounds like some sorta spring cleaning or shifting of house, lol. Bill this month exploded, dad's not happy. Surrendering phone soon, god. I shouldn't text much in the future alrd, or rather call cuz' my text are free. Talked too much on the phone with Ragani & June eh, haha. Okay, I'm tired.
Tuition in an hour's time. Sucky much. Don't really feel like attending it, talking about it makes my mood go blank, f. And yes it was somewhat a terrible week uh, just pull through today, hope there's no problem and let me go to sleep in peace. Any problem, come during the mid-June holidays please, let me enjoy my first half of the month, don't disturb my freedom time kkz. Lazy to continue, more over @ my private blog. Bye.