<body>

Solo. @ 29 May, 2010


Ha alright. School's out !! Woohoo haha okay I know I'm a bit late in this but ha, better late than never right! :) So Thursday was an exceptionally great one for the class even though there were 17 pathetic people. Played Police&Murderer, Concentration & Chop Chilli Chop. And if I'm not wrong, this is the first time we've really enjoyed much as a class together for this year, right people? :D Had fun with you guys! Was a damn bloody joke. Everytime I get picked as the murderer, whoever the police was would go, JOVELL, I SUSPECT YOU ARE THE MURDERER. Then damn it, -.- Hahaha but nah, it's all part of the fun yo!

On top of that, there are holiday remedials for us to attend. Those in Brunei & Vietnam now, take good care of yourselves. Don't fall sick ah! Have fun there! :) Not going anywhere I suppose, it's hot plus brother has fallen sick. My turn to be his Maria, god. Genting in a week or 2, not in the mood to go. I mean, not really not in the mood but it's like, I've explored every single corner of genting for the past 8 years. People get bored of it too okay. Lol.

Oh yes! Before I actually forget. Thanks Nurul, Azreen, Ragani & Nicole Sim for the encouragement words on Wednesday night, especially Azreen! Thanks for making me smile alright, indeed my best senior. :)

Not really gonna be a long post. Lazy to post much, really feeling lazy ha. Okay bye! :D

TAG REPLIES.

Mendazxc`s♥: Indeed. Camp is a hard time and fun time. :D
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hahaha yeap! :D But we all did enjoy ourselves right?

`Claireeee: http://Claireeee-ownyou.blogspot.com RelinkRelink ! Sorry , I promise i will not change again .
@ Jovellaaaaa : Better not uh! I wanna murder you I tell you hahahaha.

Blur Bell Bell: Eheheh, my xiang gong is taking picture with you. Aww, so sweet. I jealous liao, joking, XD! Lovez, (:
@ Jovellaaaaa : haha! No need be jealous lah! Come my place then take la!

Blur Bell Bell: relink, blahberry! :D
@ Jovellaaaaa : Will relink asap luv! Take care.

Joyceeee: GIRLFRIEND , NEVER TELL ME YOU CHANGE YOUR BLOGLINK D: Miss you , meet up soon !
@ Jovellaaaaa : Heh. I did post on Facebook ley! Miss you too girl, take care! :D

Feliciaaa: Do better next time . july babies
@ Jovellaaaaa : You too girl! :)

Aaaaannabel ♥: Helloooo blahberry, I missed my xiang-gong a lot! }: Miss you too! }: Tag with lovez yeah. {:
@ Jovellaaaaa : hahaha hiiiiiii! I know you miss him, come visit me soon!

yanching: Hey secretmate! I saw you today. And its like after so dan effing long since i saw you. HAHA love! :D
@ Jovellaaaaa : Secretmate! Heh yeap. Spotted you first, and you were damn blurrrr sotong. Love too! :D Take care & study hard!