Okay, it took me freaking fifteen minutes to load this damn page. Something wrong with Mozilla Firefox today I suppose, takes a really long time to open up and load my websites. Got pissed off and wanted to restart the entire computer when it finished loading and the posting page came up, tsk.
So okay, Mid Year examinations are coming to an end. We're still left with papers on Monday. Well at least it isn't all those subject papers that causes you to lose your mind and go crazy and stress alot for no stupid reason right. Am glad it's coming to an end, and now, the EXCO retreat & Councillors retreat. Man seriously gotta plan on Monday with Nurul after my papers, gotta hand in the proposal to Mr Loh, probably need to see the Principal again for this kinda thing if it's gonna be held in school, gah! :/ It's predicted to be long winded I guess, heh what do you expect he's the PRINCIPAL folks. Lol.
Thank God It's Friday. Like finally can take a break after a week's plus of studying and doing exam papers that makes people worry about the marks after handing them up. Especially mathematics, it was a total torture because 2 hours was just simply not enough for us. Press the calculator until no battery, like what only. Then after certain papers was sleepy and wanted to sleep, but I tell you I just couldn't fall asleep somehow. Only those who live under the rock can fall asleep. :) Hahaha they know who they are lah dey heh.
I see that it's time for me to go and watch television and have a good rest tonight. I seriously need a good nap man. Tuition for the weekend cancelled! Thanks mummy love! So I can rest properly, tsk. And Glenn(Glendia) is probably coming over on Sunday. That gayboy's finally coming over, haven't seen him for at least half a year or even more I suppose! Okay photos tomorrow perhaps.
Oh oh, just before I forget, here are the belated may birthdays!
HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY FANNY CHU! :D
HAPPY 12TH BIRTHDAY JONATHAN LIM!
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY JAMES CHEONG!