<body>

Level camp 2010 !! @ 15 May, 2010

Stand there for show only, after that all CHIONGGGGG to eat.
Greedy or what! hahaha.
Mark as usual, disturbing the sec 1's.
Teamwork games.

Our main facilitator loved by all Councillors, JONES! :D
Yong Zhi, what happened to you? HAHAHA.
Briefing session, Councillors R & R time.
Eh Jeremy, no wonder all the apples finish so fast lah! Muahaha.
All hungry folks waiting to eat only.
What was up there? FOR ME TO KNOW FOR YOU TO FIND OUT. :)
Gay-ing time.
Think Mark or Mr Loh was talking to them.
Our Facilitators throughout 5 full days! :)
Early morning let's say around 8:30am? Ha all looking back.
The very super ultra duper mega extremely ginormous tired seniors.
Hard at work.
Ufairah & I.
Syukri & I.
Random shot.
Nicole & I.
Nicole & I.
Natahsa, Nicole & I.
Natasha & I.
Kerry, Mark & I.
(I've no idea what's with our faces anyway.)
Kerry & I.
Random Shot #2.
Facilitator Samantha & I.
Anjali & I going crazy during the break.
Anjali & I. I miss you girl!
Adrian & I.
Dhalena & I.

Man like finally I've got some level camp pictures here. So yeah, I'm lazy to upload all. More @ Mark's facebook photo albums alright, there are a total of 3 of them I suppose. Heh. And my neck is aching alrd, lol. Oh yes, looking for your tag replies? It's in the previous post. Hahaha ok bye!