
Heya folks! :D Glad to be here once again.
Hahahaha whatever. I'm extremely sorry about the lack of updates and everything alright. Have been busy preparing for the various exam papers and ya hahaha. My brains are close to dead, but after a night's sleep I think I should be alright. Mathematics today and tomorrow, well at least I did my best today at paying attention, managed to absorb those hard formulas which are not even inside the damn textbook. Followed by doing the N level 10 year series Biology & drawing mindmaps. Woohoo, completed the chapters in the 10 year series that Mrs Graetz have taught.
Currently uploading pictures onto Facebook and ya blogging. And Gladlycast changed their numbers 3 days ago, causing my Twitter not being updated. Gah, I logged in from the net and was like, why the heck isn't my Twitter updated when I send updates almost every few hour? Tsk. What a waste of time anyway, hahahaha. So back to the topic, exams are still gonna last for at least a week, okay no 6 more days to be exact excluding the weekends. 6 more days, gah. I still have a million and one things to update about, especially about some bitch in school yup. Ragani & June, you guys know who rightz? :) Girls secret.
NPCC day was on Friday the 7th, which was yesterday. Had to report by 7am. Dad fetched me to school and yeap, 6:35am I was already in the school compound. Went to the councillors room to put my bag down and headed out to the toilet and change. Talked to fellow councillors at the rock wall for awhile, and Vanessa happened to pass by. So she accompanied me to the toilet and ya I took 10 minutes to change into the whole full attire. Though it's slow but ya whatever, better than being late in reporting attendance right. Spammed call Kerry the entire morning, till he woke up like finally at 6:45am. Took back all my badges and ta-dahhhh, fall in! National Anthem & Pledge, then NPCC Pledge. Back to examination homeroom for the exam papers already. Ragani & Co. were laughing at the length of my socks! Damn bad right hahaha nvm I still love you guys even though you guys are so mean.
It's been sometime since my posts have been of this length. Rang Grandmama up just now, just to talk with her and keep her company. Haven't been to her place for awhile even though it's just a 10 minutes walk from the school gate to her place, missed her alot. Take care okay Grandmama, I shall come and see you after my examinations. :D Coincidentally met Tabitha on the bus when I was on my way to interchange after yesterday's paper. Had a little chat with her, caught up on a bit actually. Haha haven't seen her family for a long time too! Missed disturbing the other two cousins and crapping with Zachary.
Time for me to go and study more! Lest I forget what I've wrote just now. Ha, and the best part is, I've been studying since 12 in the afternoon and until now, I haven't had my shower yet. Tsk, time check : 9:25pm. WHOAAAAA I BETTER GET GOING NOW. Bye lovelies! See you guys back here soon, tag replies after my exams alright! :DDDD