<body>

Feel the beat. @ 17 May, 2010


Time check : 7:31pm.

HAHAHA SO HOW"S EVERYBODY FEELING AFTER THE MYE PAPERS? :D

It's finally the end of Mid Year Examinations 2010 !! Woohoo. But yeah there's more to come still, for example, class test 3 & 4 + Year End Examinations. And before I forget to mention this, Mdm Rozainah is back. Jingxuan came running to us telling us Mdm Rozainah is back! Made us panick. And yup it's true she's back, somewhat a little scary actually. Not used to seeing her in the school compound, was used to not seeing her for 5 full months, now that was shiokkkk ttm. But nah I guess not anymore. And not to mention that role call will be super sucky too. :( Gah. We shall just hope things take for a change and be better then. :)

School was relatively alright. D&T paper, everyone agrees that it was difficult. Mr Khew expectations for the 3N's are rather high actually. Sigh, hope we don't let him down yeap. Values Education was nothing but mad crazy. Half an hour, spent 20 minutes choosing the answer & shading the lozenges then I wanted to sleep, but guess what. The express class people came out and made alot of noise, hahahaha so yup didn't sleep. Finished in a jiffy and then shiok ahhhhhh. Went to find Mr Loh with Adrian regarding some matters, settled and ta-dah job finished. McDonalds with Ragani aftermath. Wanted to eat my favvvv, but yeah we were both not in the mood plus I was freaking full, so I ate ice-creammmm sundae instead, yummy. ^^ So we talked talked & talked.

Home, took a shower, soaked inside the bath tub and whoaaaaa felt my whole body relaxed. Came out, rest in the master bedroom and unknowingly fell asleep. Woke up and felt good. :) Went down to the dining table for dinner and up back to my room to hog onto this computer. So ya that pretty much summarises up my day today rightz. AND OH OH OH!! There's no school tomorrow!! Marking day woo-lalalalala. :D Can sleep in late. Ha, plans tomorrow too.

Time check : 7:41pm. Okay that was fast, goodbye people I'mma go now! Toodles!! :D

*Friend, this is for you. I long to call you what I once called Best Friend again. What has happened to us? I thought we promised that even in different classes we'll still be as close as before? What happened to that promise of ours? I kept mine, but you didn't. I did post in one of my archives saying that I miss you. I miss the old us, the 2 crazy bitch going high in class and everything, where's everything ; everyone? How I wished time didn't went fast, and that we didn't split class. Now, whenever we see each other in school, not even a HI comes out, not even bothering to smile or even a wave. Now you are no longer that Best Friend I once had, and I don't know what to do, I close my eyes and think of you, and how you were always there for me in the past. It's hard to not look at the pictures, and get memories of you & me. We shared all our problems and everything, but not anymore I guess. You've changed into someone else that I don't know of. I thought it was just my hallucinations, but it turned out to be real. We drifted & drifted as the days passed, and slowly, we turned back to Friends. Perhaps, I can never retrieve back the good old days with you anymore, but I just want you to know that I still value this friendship and I definitely want you back. All the best in your studies.