<body>

Down to earth. @ 18 May, 2010


I am finally home home home. :( Super mega tired please.

Okay, my maid woke me up this morning telling me that I have school and I completely forgot it was Marking Day, not until I stepped out of my shiok air-coned room and realized that I do not have school. So I walked back into the room and went back to sleep. Woke up at around 7:30am? Then went to have my shower and everything, left home about 9:00am for Toapayoh Interchange to meet Ragani. Trained down to AMK Hub & meet June that siao zhabor. Watched 'The Last Song'. It's a really nice show, should go and watch it with your friends yeap, a touching story too hahahaha. :) Miley Cyrus main lead actress. Lol that was random anyway. :/

Slacked for awhile with the 2 girls, then Ragani had to go off for her Mum's graduation thingy, leaving me & June with Annabel since she came down and meet me for lunch. Then send June to 142 and off we go touring the whole of toapayoh just to find what we wanna eat. After touring 3 full rounds, and I mean it 3 FULL rounds, finally decided on Delifrance, haha slowpokez uh. Ate and chat about everything else we could, then walked back to the Interchange to catch my bus home. Fell asleep on the bus and almost missed my stop, and reached home with a terrible headache, sigh. :(

Was on the phone with Nurul, discussing the retreat. Blah, i'm catching a fever soon. :( Can feel the heat in my body, tsk. Don't fall sick, gotta be alright. Checking exam scripts tomorrow as well, there's this tension there lah hahaha. Okay I'm tired I needa rest, there's school tomorrow boohoo. I wanna watch movie again kkz!! Heh byebye.