<body>

Break your heart. @ 15 May, 2010

Photobucket

How's everyone doing this weekend? :)

Hahahaha, life has been relatively great after all I suppose. Everything back to normal this coming Wednesday. No school on Tuesday because it's Marking Day but I seem to have a whole schedule up with friends that I haven't bitched with for a long time already, especially my girls yeap! Hope you guys are doing fine for your examinations and tests, shall meet up with all very soon okay. excited much hehehe.

And yeah I freaking just realized I totally didn't post about the level camp 2010 at all! Gah, so damn overdue man. Shall talk about it after this post, pictures are gnr be up up up! :D

Gnr study Design & Technology later on, grr. It's driving me up the walls, have to remember so many things. Texted Mr Khew on what's the 3 types of drawings cuz' I can only seem to remember Isometric. Short term memory eh haha. Never mind, I shall try and do my best loooool. Anyway, I got bored and changed blogskin, since there was so much time to spare and ya haha I was yawning away in front of the computer actually. Changed the background, and ta-dahhh superb, i like i like. Edited everything, especially the links cuz' I removed quite a number of links away. Re-links do tell me yeap!

Alright, for now, the long awaited tag replies! :)

L-LayChing.: Helloo ((: A tagg for youu ((: && relink-ed =DD
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hey there! Thanks yeap. Take care girl! :)

♥FAYE♥: RELINK! www.faye-babyiloveyou.blogspot.com
@ Jovellaaaaa : Relinked! :D

niccccccccc: omg gokill yourself who wrote thatttttttttttttttttttt
@ Jovellaaaaa : hahahaha relax nicole.

sarsii: hey hey!link mie too!:D
@ Jovellaaaaa : Jess! You're linked already. :)

`Claireeeee: ex-dasao ! tagg me !
`Claireeeee: Ya lo . sobsob . at least a say HI luh . hahahs . ily too ♥
`Claireeeee: Paiisehh . relinked me again . http://awesomebrokenhear-t.blogspot.com/
@ Jovellaaaaa : Have tagged you donkey years ago alrd luh! Heh. Re-linked too! Take care. :)

Elleen: RELINK!! thanks! sorry for the trouble (:
@ Jovellaaaaa : Re-linked! :D Nah no problem.

Gina: I love Sean alot!!!let me be mrs Sean
@ Jovellaaaaa : Er yes I know you're the fake Gina. Whoever you are, just stop it. Thanks.

Gina.: -.-
@ Jovellaaaaa : Ignore them sist, ha.

XIAOLONELY: hey tag me ya my blog changed le go and have a look take care and im waiting for ur call =.=
XIAOLONELY: lols bo xim nvr tag back
@ Jovellaaaaa : I did tag back hor!

Winki! :): GAHHH, TAGGED! ^^
@ Jovellaaaaa : Thanks girl! :D

June .: babe ! tagged (: add me in msn . luuuvs !
@ Jovellaaaaa : Helloooooo you !! Haha okayokay, love you too girl! :)

Wei Siang: Jovellalalalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaa!
@ Jovellaaaaa : Yes Mr Taogay? :D

Hahaha alright there you go. The one who poses as Gina on my tagboard, screw you and get a life please, it's not funny at all FYI. As for the rest, continue tagging yeap! Will reply them as soon as possible whenver I can. And for now, I gotta get off here. My fingers are aching. Perhaps shall go update my private blog much later tonight uh, see how first. Bye sweets!