Hola!
Hahaha, it's been sometime since the last update I guess, heh. So sorry for the lack of updates alright, I've been pretty busy with school homework for the past days and some other personal stuffs that I've got to attend to eh. How's everyone recently? :) School has been really nice this weekend, no homework for us to complete. Resting week, okay no it's not. Have been revising for Physics & Geography test that happens to fall on next Wednesday. Blah, you guessed it, same day. :/ Hate tests that falls on the same day because I always get all my facts and formulas wrong.
At the same time, Family has been great. Everyone's well and doing fine. And guess what's the stupidest thing that happened this weekend? This morning. I woke up and saw the time, it was 6:27am. I thought there was school and that I was running very late, I got up, switched on the lights and woke my brother up as well, telling him we're so gonna be late for school. I went into my dad's room and told him that we're running late and I panicked, he told me,
IT'S SATURDAY EH. I was like, ohya. What the heck. :/ I must be too tired already, lol. How embarassing was that, imagine. Hahaha okay, never mind. Everyone definitely have their own embarassed times as well yeap.
Sunday tomorrow. And then next week will be full of events for everyone, especially the Speech day people who are involved, which includes me sadly, haha joking. Just that it's very tiring having to usher the principal up and down all the time. Ah drop that atopic. Currently blog hopping, and revising through Physics notes. Shall write them down today, and go through them tomorrow, so at least it gets into my head twice and I can remember some of them uh, better than nothing. Geography as well. Alright I better get going.
See you guys some other time here k? :) Look out for more updates! Bye.
Treasure whatever you all have guys, what's now may not be part of the future.