<body>

Invisible. @ 15 April, 2010

Heya people. :)

currently blogging to you guys from mathematics class, I'm super bored right now.
They were playing the usual class game, HIDING BAGS. Not only bags, pencil case and wallets as well. Had some problems during recess today, with some people. Not one, but a few. Mark was right, I shouldn't be angry with her, like what for? No point cuz it won't solve the problem. If I'm angry means I'm guilty as well. Might as well just let her say it if she wants to, I don't give a bloody damn shit.

Social studies teacher wasn't in school today so free period. Test tomorrow, got to study tonight after tuition at ten. School ends like so late today, wtheck. Plus got to finish up design and technology work which are somewhat overdue. Crap. The week is coming to an end real soon, like tomorrow. And I got chosen for the vietnam trip, 6 day 5 nights eh! That's long lah please. But nah, not taking air bus, aeroplane instead. Actually had second thoughts on going there, but
then again, it's gonna be fun with hose who are going, especially Daliah and June. Hahahaha! Lol.

Now siti's phone is missing. Ha, they funny lah play trick until like this. Then she goes round opening people's bags. Funny ttm please. But sometimes it's rather iritating uh, cuz they keep playing around with it. Fifteen minutes till lesson officially ends, woohoo. Class is rather silent now, guess all worn out and tired alrd uh. Am happy that school ends at 10.15am tml.
Probably having lunch with usual people, then rest in school until the event starts. I'm gonna be happy tml, hahahaha lolz.

Okay, shiyuan now kena. Ha too bad. Alright time for me to go, bye folks! :)

- blogged using iPhone.