<body>

Head over heels. @ 18 April, 2010


Alright. My brain can just shut off anytime. Writing Geography essays aren't easy at all although they look and seem easy. Though it's short, Ms Liu told me to write like the way I do for Social Studies essay and the first thing that struck my mind was, OH SHIT NO WAY PLEASE. Then in the end, I still did it. From last night, and I only managed to complete it this morning, gah. Switched on the computer and decided to change Blogskin + go Facebook and roam the net since I'm pretty much very bored now. Currently texting & listening to songs.

Anyway, school starts again tomorrow. Weekends really do past fast! And soon in a blink of an eye, it'll be Mid Year Examinations again. I seriously extremely hate exams and tests, makes me feel irritated and get all uptight for no stupid reasons and my facts slowly get mixed up one by one as time pass on that actual day itself. Lol oky, drop this topic. I'm seriously freakingggg bored right now, nothing to do at home. Everyone's bored too. And all of us are lazy to step out of the house. BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I'll be back on one of the weekdays alright, promise. Bye folks! :)