I'M FREAKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG TIRED NOW.Okay. This weekend is definitely boring. Nothing much but revising and revising and more revising of school work to prepare for the tests and mid year examination, sigh. It's extremely tiring having to put the facts in place or else you'll get everything screwed up during the paper in the examination room, and that'll be embarrassing yeap. Hahaha, ever had it before so yeah, I know how it feels like to mix up everything in the paper, and then your respective subject teacher comes up to you and asks why you've got this fact mixed with another subject's fact.
School resumes tomorrow again. It'll be a busy week ahead, with Speech Day final rehearsal as well as the full dress which falls on Tuesday, then Wednesday gotta stay back and touch on the Geography group project, Thursday I forgot what I have, Friday's the actual Speech day, nervous! Cuz' if I usher at the wrong time, Mdm Kavitha will scream. Hopefully, I'll pass through next week with a breeze and have no troubles/worries/problems at all in my way.
Yeh hey, and I just realized that I've been blogging for 5 years! This blog has been around for 5 years as well, carrying all my happiest, unhappiest, most embarrassed moments, and everything else. From you to me to him to her to everyone else. Hahaha, dedications, quizzes, nonsense, bitchings, craps, nonsense stuff, practically everything. Lol. Only realized it this evening, how slow can I actually be. -.- Gah.
Wish you all a great week ahead yeap! :D See ya folks.