<body>

April's fool. @ 01 April, 2010


HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY! :D

Okay whatever. Early morning got tricked by text message alrd, scare the hell out of me. Then Mark tricked me too continuously, even when we finished running. So yeap, they arrived at my place near 9:30pm, showered then the others soon arrived with Sikai. Talked and play computer for awhile, then ordered Macdonalds for supper. Jessica was super high, hahahaha. Taking pictures from time to time, lolz. Mega funny I tell you, many things happened along the way. Slept near 12 midnight. Tired pigs. :/

Woke up at 5am, and brushed teeth and everything, packed up and go. Cabbed down, reach school at 5:5oam and saw some juniors there already. No fun, heh. Then we started running, fell in the first round, damn it. Super pain, but I continued till the 6th and stopped. By then the old wound's bleeding was already terrible enough. Perseverance is important after all, so I didn't give up just yet. :) Hahaha, and am happy that I completed 8 rounds though. Mission accomplished! Photos up when I find them somewhere on Facebook okay? :D

Now, I'm extremely tired due to tug-of-war stuff. Was controlling the rope the entire time man. My hands are gonna break. Okay, till next time, my arms are seriously aching alrd. Byebye!