HAHAHA I'M BACK.
So anyway, tuition was alright. I managed to get my facts right about Pythagoras Theorem and Trigonometry. Was actually super hard to do those sums at first, but as I go along I could do it slowly one by one, woohoo. Felt sorta some sense of achievement right at that point of time. Hahaha. Had 2 hours and 15 minutes of mathematics tuition and then rest till now. Decided to come online and change my blogskin cuz' people gave feedback that when they enter my blog it's rather laggy and stuff, my apologies for that yeap. And I kinda liked this current one now, haha. Has a rather cool & calm feeling, makes me feel happy and contented with everything. :)
Currently on Facebook, bloghopping and blogging. Shall download music later on, then take my shower & dinner. Revising certain subjects with Mum tomorrow at home, should just rest for tonight already. My cells were totally fried up during the tuition earlier on although I absorbed many things that I wasn't sure of before, that made me felt happy for awhile. There are overdue pictures as well people! Haha, here are they!
NPCC AREA 3 GAMES DAY.
(the rest are inn lixing ma'am facebook.)
Khaliq was trying very hard to remember the sentences for SS test, HAHA.
LAB EXPERIMENTS OF I DON'T KNOW WHAT. 




Search for the Speech day ones on my Facebook alright? :)
Last but not least, my super duper mega ultra overdue replying of tags since 8th april. Bye folks ! HAHA.
TAG REPLIES.
`Claireeee: RELINK ME !
http://under-agedlove.blogspot.com/ TYVM

@ Jovellaaaaa : Re-linked! :)
wei siang: LOL.i saw you running ard here and there in school on wed.you really shud chill,mate .
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hahaha, it's alright. I'm okay now. Thanks for the concern taogayyyyy.
nicole rocks yay!!: but you always ignore me!! ):
@ Jovellaaaaa : Now I never ignore you rightz! Heh.
Mendazxc`s♥: Tagggggged!

@ Jovellaaaaa : Thanks for tagging girl! Appreciate it much. :)
Aaaaannabel ♥: Hello blaberry! Tag with loves ohh! Cute laa you, (:
@ Jovellaaaaa : Thanks blurberry & hello there! Haha, study hard okay!
♥FAYE♥: hey hey jovell..taggs!!...TC always!!
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hey Faye! Thanks for tagging, you take care too!
Mendazxc`s♥: S.hti you bo tag me.
@ Jovellaaaaa : Your blog now closed down you know. How do I still tag you? HAHAHA.
Aaaaannabel ♥: Tagz! (:
@ Jovellaaaaa : Thanks! :DDDDD
F.eliciaaa: tag wif love . <3 class="pn_std">♥
camilia: hi
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hello there. :)
♥:Kesinee: HELLO JOVELLLLA ^^. Tag yea ~
@ Jovellaaaaa : HELLO KESINE! :D Thanks for tagging, study hard girl!
nicole rocks yay: HEHE NI HAO
@ Jovellaaaaa : PENG YOU NI HAO! :)
IMSHIYUAN!:D: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IMSHIYUAN!:D: LOL. hello.
IMSHIYUAN!:D: YOU HAPPY TTM BECAUSE HE KISSED YOU ^^ LOLSXC
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hello you this ass. Finally come & tag me, like ages since you've last tagged. LOL! No link lah you, hahahaha.
Gina: Woohooz!!!!!!!!! He kissed you! No winder you can't stop smiling now ^^
@ Jovellaaaaa : Shiyuan talking nonsense dey!
Gina: I love Sean alot!!!let me be mrs Sean
@ Jovellaaaaa : LOL. I know who is this.
Gina: Sy you die use my name :@
@ Jovellaaaaa : Chilla sist. :)
Feliciiaa: Tag sweetie stay happy and pretty always

@ Jovellaaaaa : Thanks for tagging sweets! You too yeap! :)
JOLIE: RELINKED! (:
@ Jovellaaaaa : Thanks Aiai!
nicole rocks yay!!: I love mark

alot!
@ Jovellaaaaa : AHEM*
Aaaaannabel ♥: Hello, tag with lovez! (:
@ Jovellaaaaa : Thanks blurberry! You never fail to tag me, awww haha. <3 class="pn_std">zakiah: dropping here to say hi=)
@ Jovellaaaaa : Thanks for dropping by to tag!
Yockyen: Relinked!!

@ Jovellaaaaa : Thanks! :D