Hello you people hahaha, surprised to see me? Okay not really I suppose, lolz.
Super bored right now. Went to school and grabbed my stuffs, saw some teachers, talked for awhile then blah blah blah, bus-ed home after getting my drinks. :/ Tomorrow's a free day, probably staying home to finish up the homework, especially the AskNLearn homework on the web, or else I can be prepared to score 0 marks for the module already uh. English Factual Recount almost done, should be able to finish it up by tomorrow. Tuition tomorrow night as well, gnr be damn shag I suppose. Then friday leave for NCO camp already.
Monday, I hope Monday comes fast. I wanna go to school. Hahaha, that was random. No pictures for this post cuz' I'm lazy to upload. Talked to Caiyi just now over MSN, that silly girl worried for nothing, see lah you! Haha, okay. It's 9:55pm now, time to get off the computer alrd, or else Dad will come screaming into my ears again, hahahaha. Till next time people, bye! :D Keep the tags coming in ok!
And oh, before I sleep,
MIA TILL SUNDAY MORNING DUE TO NPCC CAMP!
TAKE CARE EVERYONE. KEEP MY TAGS FLOWING! :DDDDDDDDDDD