
Time to learn how to feel it in a different way Jovell.
Anyway, school starts late as usual, 8:30pm. But yeap, got up early and went to Granny's place instead, to keep both her and grandad company for an hour plus, and as well as to collect Mum's super overdue letters from their mailbox. Talked quite alot though, and they adviced me on certain things. Nope, they're not against him hahaha. ^^
School was shag, seriously shag. I got sleepy just right after recess, my eyes were about to close anytime I tell you. Social Studies was spent in the AVA room, freaking cold ttm. I was shivering please. Used the jacket, but didn't work still. Used up one whole packet of tissue paper supplied by Mr Adrian Chia, sorry ah I finished it! Haha thanks alot yo. :D If not for your tissue, I would have been running to and fro the toilet already eh, heh. Exchange programmes for some classes today, skip this part lol.
After school, met Mr Khew & Mr Loh. Called up Beatty Secondary and informed them that we're attending their investiture on the 1st of April. Though it clashes with our sports carnival, but yeap we'll still head down uh. Super busy inside the councillors room. Asked ______ & ____ both out of the room, asked them to tell each other what's going on, cuz' they both are worried about one another. While I was inside the room talking non-stop to Syafiq, keeping him awake hahaha. Then blah blah blah, ______, ______, then went off. Dad came and pick me up, then brother. Supermarket for groceries, then home sweet home! :)
Currently waiting for tuition time to arrive, which is apparently 8:00pm? Lol. Feeling sleepy. Perhaps I should go get some nap first right. Ah no, I've got things to settle still, blah! Alright, bye!