<body>

Every kiss. @ 23 March, 2010


Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.
Shall just give a start off randomly today. Don't feel like typing in formal ways, not in the mood to do so I guess. Not that I'm in a bad mood or anything, just don't feel like it. :/ Lol. Today's better than yesterday I suppose.

Time passed rather fast today in school, in a blink of an eye, the day is over. But definitely, my files are packed with worksheets waiting to be completed, and assignments waiting to be done. When I stack them up, it's almost half a 1 litre bottle already. Thought I was the only one having Monday Blues yesterday, but it dosen't turns out to be. And it was a bad start for the new term as well. Don't wanna mention what happened, just let bygones be bygones, they aren't supposed to be talked about since it's part of the painful past.

So yeap, have been doing homework since last night, didn't wanna fail this term, so I told myself to buck up and do my best at whatever I can. And I really did. Paid attention for mother tongue class yesterday, and I could do the worksheet given today, felt happy though. :) hahahaha. Okay, I shall not elaborate much already. Just wanna keep this blog alive, hence this post, heh. Bye!

Tag replies!

Fi★: Tagg... :)
@ Jovellaaaaa : Well hello there! Thanks for tagging yeap! :D

Yockyen: Hiiii Jovell! :D
@ Jovellaaaaa : Heya Yockyen! Haven't seen you around for sometime alrd, hahaha. Next time see me say hiii okay! :) Study hard girl!

Aaaaannabel ♥: Hello, tagtagtag! (:
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hello hello hello. Thanks for tagging blueberry! <3

Aaaaannabel ♥: Hello blahberry! Tag with loves ohs! (:
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hi there again. Ha, thanks for tagging my blog consistently, love you too!

Gina.: Happy you're gonna see me tmr? Hahahaha! Cheyyy.
@ Jovellaaaaa : hahaha, I saw you alrd la. In fact, I see you everyday, hahaha.

sean: tag^^
@ Jovellaaaaa : Thanks for the tag! :)

Kesinee: Have fun in camp ! ;D
@ Jovellaaaaa : hahaha, I did had fun girl, thanks anyway!

Jieyi: Jovellaaaaa! Relink :D
@ Jovellaaaaa : Relink-ed alrd! :)

Stallon: Hi *****. tagged
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hiiiiiii! Haha, thanks for tagging yo.

vanessa: hey *****(: hahahahah! TAGGED OK>< HEHEH(: MISS MY TAGG YEAH:D HEHE
@ Jovellaaaaa : Haha, heya daughter. Lolz, yeap. Missed your tag, thanks for dropping by!

Koh Ching Na: Hi Jovell! I was in Australia when you texted me. And my phone is not working now so I cannot reply you. I went for the HFS and PK last year :)
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hey Ching Na! Ha, oh no wonder the late reply. Haha, okay. Thanks still! :D

sean: tag
@ Jovellaaaaa : Thank you for dropping a tag Sean! :)