<body>

Delusive thoughts, @ 28 March, 2010


Nothing much today, just a random thought of coming to post cuz' I'm bored right now. Mum has been making noise since morning, aiya whatever. It's irritating me anyway. Shall not argue with her and just let her talk her way out, like there's no point right? Hahahaha. Facebook-ed for awhile, then bloghopped and read people's entries and discover juicy gossips about certain people too. Funny like crazy please. Heh.

Meeting Joyce tomorrow at the interchange after school for lunch then to get presents. Long time since I last met up with her, the last time was probably during the outing last December if I didn't remember wrongly eh? Hahaha, time flies. 3 months has passed already, how fast. So yeap, shall catch up with her tomorrow over lunch time. Missed her alot.

Alright, I'm tired. School tomorrow again, sigh. Monday blues, just don't come and find me okay? Thanks alot. :D Bye.

/Edited @ 7:18pm.

Well hell yeah. Tuition was such a damn torture, the teacher was sorta yelling his voice away at me for half of the time I suppose. Partly my fault too lah for not being able to absorb so many things at one go. But I already did my best. Seriously, I just don't understand. Every parent tries to force and pressurize their child to do their best. But is it getting anywhere in the first place? We do understand that they want the best out of them, but hey, it takes time alright? And surprisingly, when you try to explain it to them, they'd think it's mega easy to score in tests & exams, and when you fail, they give you a hell lot of noise created specially. Crap. :/

Nvm, drop that topic. Ugh, probably got to shower again. Sweat like crazy just now cuz' of running all over the house just to take stuffs. Lol. Dad & Mum are out, no idea where they've gone to. And Mum says my ez-link card has a problem. Damn, of all times, now. Ez-link card has been giving me problems since day 1 that I was in Primary 1 please! Irritating like crap, troublesome you have to go to Jurong or AMK or wherever donkey place just to get it fixed right. Singapore uh, lol.

Okay, enough talking crap and typing nonsense alrd. Gotta go and pack my bag for school, and whatever that needs to be done. Tag more lovlies, bye. <3