Rah people rah, lolz I think I'm mad. Whatever. :/
Anyway, Parkway Parade & Town was fun to the max! But guess what, I only managed to get one set of clothes, and alone it costs a bomb. But I love the skirt lah! Really, superb nice. Gah, never mind. Ang pao money can recoup back, heh. The second set prolly gotta seriously find time and go get it as soon as possible! New Year's just next week, it's round the corner already yeah. And in 2 weeks time, excluding next week, it's gonna be the level camp already baby! Woohoo, I can't wait for it man, really anticipating much. Many things in store awaiting us, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh egg-cited much! :D
Okay, chill Jovella chill.
Relax ~
Done.
Land Transport Authority Learning Journey tomorrow. Adrian says he's not coming again! Damn, nevermind lah. Then having the dry run for Valentine's Day as well tomorrow after we arrive back from the Learning Journey trip. Hope it'll be a nice one instead of a boring one though! Don't spoil my mood again yeah, like the previous one did uh. Many excursions this upcoming week, like whoa only! Hahahahahaha. I pray that it's gonna be a fun week for 3N3, as well as the other Sec 3 classes too alright! Bonding time is important, ha okay no link. -.-
My study table's really pretty and elegant now. Cleared the whole entire place, cuz' it was like a pig's sty, then placed the photographs that I printed earlier on into the many photo frames, pinned up whatever I had on the notice board in front of me, and ta-dahhhhhh! There you go, my chio table, ^^ Shall post a picture of it someday when I'm not lazy at all kkz. Currently talking lotsa thing to Anjali Pun! Gah, missed her alot. Different classes, no retardedness. But yeah, life goes on still right! Hope she copes well with her studies in through train, and be strong girl!
<3
Now, I'm getting a little busy here. Not sure if I'm going back to KCS next Friday, prolly not, see how first uh. Gotta jet, update when I'm back home tomorrow babies, bye!