<body>

Sweet nothings. @ 08 February, 2010


So yeap people, I'm back from the Learning Journey to the Land Transport Authority, as well as the dry run for Valentine's Day! ^^ Kkz whatever, overall, everything was at so-so level, nothing really much to explore anyway. Just that when I reached home, I told Dad about the excursion venue. And he was like, IT WAS WHERE YOU WERE BORNED LA DEY! Before it was converted into this LTA building, IT WAS KK HOSPITAL AH DEY! *Laughs at me.* Lolz. So, we had the dry run @ 2:30pm, and I left @ 3:00pm cuz' Dad came and fetch me, then fetch my Brother.

No pictures taken, my apologies. Cuz' apparently, I was too lazy + tired to do anything at that moment. Was with Gina almost the entire time, cuz' I promised her I would be there! Cuz' she says later I'll have retribution so yeap, heh. :> The entire journey inside there was just plainly walking non-stop all the way & keep watching those videos, blah blah blah. The lady talked as though she was gonna die or something already, hahahaha lolz. Worksheet to be completed, anyhow copy answer and just hand up. Again, lazy hahahaha. Gina had emotional breakdown the entire day, ha. I advised her, but it's up to her to take it though. :) Don't cry anymore luv!

Texting people naozzzz. All talking about love, valentine's day, relationship, my boy, my girl, blah! Whatever man. :/ Prolly not going for the Body World excursion held @ the Science Centre tomorrow alrd, my form missing somehow, sigh. But ya, go shop for my second set of New Year clothes & shoes is definitely better! But I better go find the form in case, ha. Long day tomorrow, back to lesson time people, stupid asses. :( Changed Blogskin as well, found this pretty & elegant, so decided to used it uh, heh.

Ok whatever fuck Blogger. One whole damn paragraph was gone twice la! GAH!!! WHATEVER. I'm not gonna edit this post again. Damn pissed off, okay update when I'm home tomorrow. Goodbye!

You know what darl? I just can't seem to gather up my courage and tell you right in the face, that i ____ you. It seems that each time I wanna say, the whole string of words get stuck in the throat and totally becomes stubborn and refuses to come out to tell you. I hope one day, I'll be able to tell you the true fact. But not for now I suppose? :( I'm afraid our friendship will be gone, just like, POOF*! And it's gone, and I don't want that to happen to us, really. Each time I see my mobile phone, I hoped that the text messages were from you. And I felt I was gonna be annoying if I'm gonna continue texting you like that. Gah! This is so awkward. :< I hope you don't read this at all, please.