<body>

Silliest. @ 18 February, 2010


Here for a short post instead. Not able to post a long one cuz' gotta go rest before tuition starts, still feeling sick all over. Vomit + cough + flu, ah damn all these please. :( I shall summarize the whole day's events as short as possible uh, lazy to type hahaha.

Dad dropped me off at Grandmama's place this morning, so I went up and sat down for awhile. Talked non-stop, then I felt really sick aftermath, so decided to leave for school since Hendrick called. Walked over to the traffic light, then clocked in and separate ways after he sending me to the Councillors Room. Opened the door for the silly boy, then inside talk talk talk talk talk, ya whatever he was happy, hahaha okay. My dear Caiyi, already one mad girl when she called me through the phone. :/ Ha, skip this part k.

Lessons were alright. All except that I have a severe headache during D&T lesson. I couldn't take it, then just slept for 2 periods full. The rest were busy with their stuffs, all the sounds running through my ears, blah. Thanks to those who stopped by my table and asked if I was okay, appreciate it alot. :) Recess managed to eat, felt way better after that. Mathematics was shiok, cuz'Short briefing by Mr Loh @ AVA Room. Bio after school then the end. ^^ Met Mum @ the Interchange, followed her as she needed to run some errands, I just slept in the car with the jacket, and home very sweet home after that.

Tomorrow the bronze pins has their Imove programme going on. Gonna drop by & stay for awhile with Nurul I suppose. Shall see how uh anyway. :/ Saturday the NPCC guys are going for their campcraft competitions held @ Pierce Secondary. Mdm Tan asked me to tag along, not pretty sure about it cuz' it clashes with my tuition timing. Blah, decide tomorrow instead. Heaps of forms to sign, my bag's in a total mess. This is what happens when I'm sick, everything's turned upside down, gah! Physical Education tomorrow, I'm not gonna do anything. I really am tired. Both physically & mentally tired.

Long day ahead of me tomorrow. Common Test is just next week. Gotta buck up during this weekend! So I suppose there'll be not much of a blogging already. See you people around, & keep the tagboard alive! Dirty comments won't be entertained tyvm! :D Bye.

*Yes you, I felt really sad during Mathematics lesson today. I tried to control my tears, and I did it. I didn't let it flow. I think I've fallen way deep, I can't even stop myself anymore. I'm scared that you'll be gone some day, and that you'll never play a role in my life anymore. Please, don't go k? :(
Ily.