<body>

Cry me out. @ 10 February, 2010

Heya, haha. Yesterday's body world was fun to the max & it's damn freaking cool please! ^^
Har okayokay, cut the crap. Just a short post will do. Am currently in the computer lab, doing Geography stuffs, waiting for Ms Liu to give out instructions uh heh. Something happened earlier on, don't wish to talk about it.

Mass CCA later on, blah. :/ Song dedications after school. Ah, I'm bored & I'm typing fast cuz' Im scared get caught by Ms Liu heh.

Alright lesson starting soon! Post when I'm home! :D


/Edited @ 8:26pm.


So yeap, I'm finally home! Hahaha lolz. Okay, CCA was blah. Just fall out, wasn't in the mood at all. But what Sir Jia Juang said today, made me realize something important after all, so yeah. Was busy rushing out the flowers + balloons the entire CCA cirriculum time please, fold here fold here, tear here tear there, sell here sell there, & everything else. Was in the Councillors Room with Mark, Kerry, Jeremy & Ufairah throughout from 3:45pm all the way till 6:00pm sharp. Totally didn't managed to slack at all, like ftw.

Left school around 6:00pm with Nurul & Kerry. That troublesome brother chan of mine, asked me to tie the balloons, at the same length and same height, crazy right. So know what I did? ANYHOW TIE LORRRRR, hahahahaha. Reached interchange, accompanied Nurul to wait for her brother, then sat the same bus as Hira. It's been a long time since we both catched up with one another. So updated her and she updated me, fun time though! Right hira? ^^ Ha. Was texting Gina & Stallon at the same time though. Blah.

I was busy looking all over for my memory card. And my brother found it in his drawer. I have absolutely no idea how it ended up there but, ya the main point is it's found. And I can upload my photographs already like 1232598723049x years finally please. Currently downloading themes + songs for my phone and talking to Wen Hao on MSN. I'm really tired, and having a headache really sucks. Okay, till then. Bye folks, :>

Syafiq - Hey you! Ha, younger brother, don't be upset alright. Don't stress. I know what's happening these days. But hey, remember what you told me during the Parent-Teacher meeting for the Secondary 4's when I cried? I'm telling you back the same thing too now. Stand tall & strong, don't show what weak points you have to others. You are who you are, and no one else can change you. Cheer up alright! Smile! :D

ShiYuan - Thanks for telling me what went wrong. I appreciate it alot brother. Don't be frustrated & get pissed off by your own thinkings, it's somwhat gonna make you insane someday alright, trust me. Just relax, and enjoy life to it's fullest everyday. Don't think about who and who and whatever in class, you really gotta concentrate full time now okay? I hope you read this! :)