
Yeah bad mood today, not really in the right mood after all I suppose. I thought after going to school and talking to daily friends would make me feel better. But hey, what's wrong with me nowadays. No not nowadays, TODAY. I don't wanna feel like this, I honestly hate this feeling. But it's getting on my nerves already. Not because of whoever & whatever, because of what I saw. Sigh, whatever folks, damn it.
Lessons were alright. Mathematics common test paper was wtf. I could do yes I could, but guess what, careless mistake. If not for Mr Poon who came to my table and sighed with hints, I would have probably lost 4 marks already. Thanks a million Mr Poon! :D Hahaha lol. Played with Shiyuan's phone today, and then got bored so decided to text Davina Pang! Hahahahahaha, she seems nice anyway. Returned the phone during Values Education lesson. Ameeraz & Syafiq came up to find me, talk cock sing song, offered them Pocky strawberry flavour, all look at each other, then blah. Goes back to class, I was still
red. Lolz.
After school meeting with Mark, Junwei, Kerry, Nurul & Nila to talk about camp. Talk, then canteen cuz' Junwei wants to eat. Wanted to sit, and these people keep asking me to change seat, wth. Funny like crazy only. Watched soccer match for an hour plus, ya my heart broke. :( Nvm, I'll be there the next time. Tomorrow Physics & Biology, blog tomorrow I suppose! And I'm not going for Live Shoot, no badge then no badge, Mum & Dad making hell lots of noise about it, I don't like it fuck. Bye!
*
Eh please la eh, stop whatever you're doing. Not only I don't like it. The other guys don't like it as well. Like hey come on, they are attached girls and you jolly well know it. And you sat right beside me today, like wtf? You were talking to me about him, then you slowly shifted yourself. I don't like it, seriously. Change please, just change. It's been a long time already since that very day. I don't wanna argue and quarrel with you anymore. It's tiring.