Hiiiii!
Yesterday was seriously siao lah, lolz. Never mind, don't talk about it hahahahaha. Aku turned in around 2am plus, was mega tired by then already. So yeap, lunch later on. Need to pack for camp ah, hahaha. Mark was helping me with the groupings, thanks alot yo! :D
And okay, I'mma go update my Twitter right now. Waiting for lunch to be home eh, heh. ^^ bye!
/Edited @ 3:57pm.
Okay, tag replies now. :D
jus ii tt ingg: joooobelllllle ahhhhhhhhhh
@ Jovellaaaaa : Justin ahhhhh! Hahaha, HIIII.
`Amirah.: Hai .
@ Jovellaaaaa : Erm hello. Do I seem to know you?
Mendazxc`s♥: HI. :d
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hiiiiiiiii! :DDDD
hubby-Elleen: WIFEY!!HAPPY MONTHISARY!!! study hard and take care <3
@ Jovellaaaaa : Happy belated monthsary too! You too alright! :D
Fi★: HIE... tagg... see you around too..
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hii thanks for tagging! See you around yo!
Mendazxc`s♥: Everything will be alright. (: You cannot always be scare right? This is not your action already, is you and him. So, take care then.
@ Jovellaaaaa : Alright, I believe you. Yeap, true. Take care too! :)
Yockyen: Hehz, Hihihihih!
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hiiiiii! Study hard okay!
Feliciia: tag jie . meee luv youu . do well for common tast k . <3
@ Jovellaaaaa : Thanks for tagging! You too! Hope you get flying colours okay.
Kerry: Whoo Whoo Whoo~ BO JIO~
@ Jovellaaaaa : Jio what lah! Haha, you know already what. Heh.
Nicole: Hahah , ILY 2 , BORED. Teeheeeeeeee . Hahaha . Bored .
@ Jovellaaaaa : Haha, I'm bored too lah okay!
PASSBY(:: Heyyy , tag tag tag ;D June here laaarh . hahaa ! cya around (:
@ Jovellaaaaa : Ha, thanks for tagging June! See you around too babe!
jus ii tt ingg: wah whos the ***** man? must tell me!!!
@ Jovellaaaaa : You know alrd!
[♥]Claire™: did he say anything to you when im drunk ? did he sad ? did he blahblahblah anything ? hahas .
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hmm, I doubt so bah. Not that I remember of? HAHAHAHA.
[♥]Claire™: anw , TAGG ! im lazy to update my blog !!
@ Jovellaaaaa : Ha, i know la! Thanks for updating for my sake okay! :D
Gina.: Another advice. Don't bother anymore. Her mouth stink. She'll get tired repeating talking bad about you. SMILEEE.
@ Jovellaaaaa : hahaha! Yeah! You smile too okay, don't be so moody alright!
PASSBY(:: Juneeee here , i think i know who too (: ! heeh XD
@ Jovellaaaaa : Of course you know lah I share with you seh! hahaha.
Mendazxc`s♥: Hi. Iloveyou. (:
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hi I love you too Menda!
Mendazxc`s♥: I know you do too.
@ Jovellaaaaa : Lolz!
zakiah: helo!
@ Jovellaaaaa : Hiiiii there! :D