Hiiii people.
HAPPY NEW YEAR + HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! ^^
Alright, showered already. Currently waiting for my hair to be dried uh! And that silly boy, really is silly. Awww haha <3. Okay, I gotta go take ang paooooo, lolz. Be back with pictures in the night! Prolly having aspiration talk today @ Uncle's house, ha. Bye! :D
/Edited @ 3:05pm.Ha yup, I'm done with the bai nian stuffs and everything already. Just reached home not long ago. Annabel & her brother's coming over now, so yeap I'm waiting for them to arrive, heh. I need to sleep I suppose. I slept at 4am and got up at 9am. Mum told me to helped out with the prayers and stuff, super mega tired. :(
Ang pao alot today! :D Imma happy girl today! Look through the packet, and it's all $10 woohoo. Lolz. My eyes are shutting down, but blah who cares! I'm talking to Anjali now, she's figuring out something that she can never figure out I suppose. Ha, happy guessing luv! Tomorrow I promise I'll tell you okay? :) Heh, tag replies tomorrow lah! Im tired sorry ha. Dinner @ Braddell tonight, see ya!