I'm bored, whatever. Tag replies are all in the previous post just right before this one uh. So yeap, do go check it out yourself later on ah, hahahaha.
Anyway, was thinking about the previous 2 months that we've all spent together in school. Time flies real fast. It's coming to the end of Febuary already. Since the start of school Day 1 all the way till Today right now, we've all gone through so much. Lolz, coming late for lessons, scoldings, blah blah blah. Copying homework, somewhat cheating in exams and test papers and even common tests, haha. Jolly good times uh. Hahahaha, 7-8 months together left for this year excluding the holidays, hope all you 3N3 people out there study hard, play hard, and most of all, pass every little test with
flying colours! :D
That was random. But yeap, that was how I felt just now. So just decided to blog it out since I was bored luhz. Currently listening to Baby by Justin Bieber. I know lah, Justin Tan better right hahahaha. Damn tired now. I'm kinda lazy to pack for camp actually, my leg hurts cuz' Tan Jun Wei stepped on it! Haha never mind.
Camp this coming Monday, woohoooooo. But we're gonna be real busy for awhile I suppose, especially during the prep camp uh. Lol! Million and one things to settle lah, lol. Okay I should stop lol-ing away. My leg still hurts lah wth. Hahaha, I'mma go shower now, then pack for camp. And go and grab some beauty sleep! Slept for like 4 hours only? Gah. Okay, bye!